Our Research Guides are step by step tutorials created to assist Moffitt Faculty and Staff practice their skills on the most commonly used research databases and tools. If you have any questions or have a subject that you would like us to create a guide for, contact us! Classes and 1:1 instruction availble by request or registration.
Did you know? We have online tutorials via Moffitt Research Guides!
Want to read more? Check our our Library Blog! (on-site access only)
- EndNote: How to Create a Library
- EndNote: Understanding the Library Layout
- EndNote: Importing Citations into your Library
- EndNote: Creating a Manual Citation
- EndNote: Creating Groups & Smart Groups
- EndNote: Adding Citations to your Word Document
- EndNote: Edit & Change Output Styles
- EndNote: Finding Full-Text