The Moffitt Biomedical Library invites you to visit our library and meet our friendly staff and to explore our electronic resources and services.
Who we serve:
Open to the clinicians, researchers, nurses, staff, students, and faculty of the Moffitt Cancer Center, the Biomedical Library is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is online 24/7.
- provides 24/7 online & offsite access to library resources
- receives 20,000+ patron inquiries annually
What we do:
The Biomedical Library serves as a partner, collaborator, and advocate for their patrons, providing assistance and services like:
- 6,000+ article requests via Interlibrary Loan annually
- 100+ education training sessions each year (EndNote, CINAHL, PubMed, Literature Searching, & more!)
- Coordinates & assists with Literature Searches, Systematic Reviews, and research topics.
- Provides access to the latest research technology & electronic resources.
Where we are:
The Biomedical Library is located on the First Floor of the Moffitt Research Center:
- 4 Computer Workstations
- 4 round tables
- Network Copier/Fax/Printer
- Power Ports for laptops
- EndNote x8 & research software on every device
- Quiet Study Space
How to Contact Us:
Have a question? Need a librarian? Want to leave a comment?
- email library "at" moffitt.org
- Call us at 745-7295
- Use the Moffitt Service Portal