BrowZine allows you to browse scholarly journals available from the Moffitt Biomedical Library or from open sources on your tablet, iPhone or Android smartphone, and computer. With Browzine, readers can:
- Access thousands of scholarly journals anywhere you have WiFi access.
- View complete issues of journals including the table of contents.
- Create a personal library of up to 64 favorite journals for easy access on your BrowZine interface.
- Be alerted when a new issue of a journal is published.
- Save articles on your mobile device to read later even when you are off line.
- Download BrowZine articles to Dropbox, Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote and other services to help keep all of your information together in one place.
Search Browzine by clicking here or download the application from one of these locations:
Should I use this for research?
- No, when you want to do in depth research, you should access information through a systematic search performed in one of our academic databases (PubMed, CINAHL, Web of Science, etc.)
- BrowZine's interface only displays recent issues of journals and it does not include a function for searching within or across journals.
Why should I use Browzine?
- Ease of access! Immediately download and read articles from your favorite journals, whether at home, at a conference, or in the office.
- Keep up to date on current research in your discipline without having to carry around paper journals or track publications individually online.
- Get an overview of current research available in the journal format including articles you might miss using a focused online search.
What should I do when an article I want is not available via Browzine?
- Place an Interlibrary Loan Order!
- Not every edition of a journal is available for immediate download/reading. This is largely due to publisher-set embargo periods and/or subscription availabilty.