Regulatory, Quality, & Patient Safety Resources
Welcome to the Quality and Patient Safety Library Page!
Moffitt Cancer Center takes a comprehensive approach to evaluating the quality and safety of every patient experience. The main components of patient care are continuously reviewed, analyzed, and improved upon.
- Adherence to evidence-based practices
- Safe patient care with analysis of patient safety indicators
- Clinical outcomes through comparison to other leading healthcare organizations and national benchmarks of care through identifying and utilizing best practices
- Compliance with Joint Commission standards for accreditation and palliative care certification
- Meeting all federal and state regulations as well as other regulatory agencies
- Medical record reviews to evaluate the standard of care for ongoing performance improvement
Please follow the below links to explore other regulatory and patient safety resources, such as The Joint Commission and Vizient Resources!
Ask A Regulatory Expert
Any staff member can use a new email address to ask a regulatory question.
This email address can be found under “All Groups” in your Outlook address book by searching “AskaRegulatoryExpert@moffitt.org.”
Anyone can send a regulatory question to the group. Some topics include infection control, medications, patient care, and environmental & life safety.
We appreciate your questions and look forward to assisting you with continuous readiness.
Quality & Patient Safety Journals: