Regulatory & Accreditation Resources
Regulatory, Quality, & Patient Safety Resources
Welcome to the Quality and Patient Safety Library Page!
Moffitt Cancer Center takes a comprehensive approach to evaluate quality and safety for every patient experience. The main components of patient care are continuously reviewed, analyzed and improved upon.
- Adherence to evidence-based practices
- Safe patient care with analysis of patient safety indicators
- Clinical outcomes through comparison to other leading health care organizations and national benchmarks of care through identifying and utilizing best practices
- Compliance with Joint Commission standards for accreditation and palliative care certification
- Meeting all federal and state regulations as well as other regulatory agencies
- Medical record reviews to evaluate standard of care for ongoing performance improvement
Please follow the below links to explore other regulatory and patient safety resources, such as The Joint Commission resources or Vizient Resources!
Ask A Regulatory Expert
There’s a new email address that any staff member can use to ask a regulatory question. This email address can be found under “All Groups” in your Outlook address book by searching “AskaRegulatoryExpert@moffitt.org.”
Anyone can send a regulatory question to the group. Some examples of topics include infection control, medications, patient care, and environmental & life safety.
We appreciate your questions and look forward to assisting you with continuous readiness.