The Biomedical Library staff offers education and training on research applications, techniques and more! Sessions can be arranged for groups and/or for one-on-one training sessions for any topic.
Rotating weekly, our librarians present regular client drop-in-sessions via Zoom on the following topics:
Library Reference Hour:
- Library Resources
- Library Services
- Ovid MEDLINE
- CINAHL Complete and all other subscription-based databases
- Creating a Library
- Importing and Exporting References
- Cite While Your Right (CWYR) - EndNote's signature tool that intteracts through Microsoft Word to enable inserting and managing of citations within your document
- Creating a notebook
- documents, spreadsheets, and/or images
- Sharing content within a notebook
- Plug-Ins, Widgets, and many more tools
Additional classes and training sessions are available upon request.
Have a question? Need some help with a resource? Can't find an article? Let us know!