Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Office of Scientific Development is proud to be able to assist faculty with the creation of figures and graphics for grants and publications through the use of BioRender.
BioRender is the world’s first tool to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures.
Moffitt now has Institutional Access, so no need to request an account! Simply log in with your Moffitt email!
- How to Access:
- Navigate to https://app.biorender.com/user/sso
- Input your Moffitt email, then click "Log in with SSO"
- The page will tell you "Your Organization has a portal with BioRender!"
- Then click "Log in with Moffitt Cancer Center"
- That's it! You're good to go!
- Need to find tutorials on how to create professional science figures or have a question?
- Once you're logged into BioRender, click the "Help" button in the lower, right-hand corner of the page; you can start a chat with a BioRender rep! They are super helpful and always timely!
- Need to find other resources for Medical Images and Figures? Check out our Research Guide!